real time web analytics
Introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheWitchesCrypt

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello Explorers! 😁 Although I have followed this website for a few years now, I’m a new member of 28 days later. Urban exploring is one of my top hobbies and I also love and enjoy reading about people’s adventures and experiences. I decided to make an account on here so I can share my Urbex explores with as many people as possible.

Happy exploring! 🖤🏚️

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello Explorers! 😁 Although I have followed this website for a few years now, I’m a new member of 28 days later. Urban exploring is one of my top hobbies and I also love and enjoy reading about people’s adventures and experiences. I decided to make an account on here so I can share my Urbex explores with as many people as possible.

Happy exploring! 🖤🏚️

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Explorer 007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello explorers. Long time lurker but I finally registered today after my first explore just over 2 weeks ago. Have submitted a report, currently pending approval. Look forward to interacting with you all and who knows, maybe one day a shared explore. Love reading all your content. Keeps me up hours on end.

Richie