real time web analytics
Introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Teethnbones

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sup! I've recently stumbled across 28DL and it looks really interesting! I'm completely new, but I know a little about exploring. I'm in the Southampton area, and I have a few locations around me that I'd like to eventually submit a report for :)

chills

Queller of the uprising
Sup! I've recently stumbled across 28DL and it looks really interesting! I'm completely new, but I know a little about exploring. I'm in the Southampton area, and I have a few locations around me that I'd like to eventually submit a report for :)

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Teethnbones

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you!! I'll read thru the bottom one now :)

erika_1986

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you're looking for anyone to explore with, feel free to DM. I'm in Wiltshire so not far.

erika_1986

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Then you probably should have noticed it 🤣
No, I wrote the comment asking the other person to meet up!!

I get that meeting up with strangers from the internet is scary but also, so is going into derelict buildings alone? What if you discover some creepy shit in one??? I'd rather chance it with a stranger tbh

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
No, I wrote the comment asking the other person to meet up!!

I get that meeting up with strangers from the internet is scary but also, so is going into derelict buildings alone? What if you discover some creepy shit in one??? I'd rather chance it with a stranger tbh
It's more about the fact that these places aren't always easy to access and also can be quite hazardous. If no one knows your abilities or risk appetite then they could just be agreeing to take a complete liability with them. It could end in getting arrested, failing entirely or having to get someone out of a site after they've injured themselves.

Posting reports demonstrates to other members that you are actually serious about exploring and also that you have the common sense and capabilities to tag along with them.

The cons outweigh the benifits of taking new members along with you so most won't bother making the effort if you haven't made any effort to get out and find things and contribute to the community.