real time web analytics
Report - - Kelenfold Power Station, Budapest - August 2022 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kelenfold Power Station, Budapest - August 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
That sounds like a banging story!! Strangely they'd repainted the air raid shelter which is a shame, the green was pretty similar but they put blue edging round it I painstakingly greyed out in photoshop because it didn't blend in at all. Chaotic wouldn't be an unfair way to describe my visit either, but made for a good story :lol
If I ever bother to write a report I'll try and go into it. We spent more time hiding and trying to get in than photographing. A shame as Id have loved a few more moments to gaze at it all than duck from the other guys shooting and then packing up before the workers came in.

And yes, only just noticed the colour of the shelter. Looks a lot different to my shot.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
If I ever bother to write a report I'll try and go into it. We spent more time hiding and trying to get in than photographing. A shame as Id have loved a few more moments to gaze at it all than duck from the other guys shooting and then packing up before the workers came in.

And yes, only just noticed the colour of the shelter. Looks a lot different to my shot.
Lovely shot. Haha that sounds tense, as I say I'd have liked longer in there myself but its one of those places where you're best just getting in and out