real time web analytics
Report - - Kingsway Telephone Exchange (Chancery Lane DS) - London, September 2013 | Underground Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kingsway Telephone Exchange (Chancery Lane DS) - London, September 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I was under the impression someone had been busted and got it super locked down? Or have I been misinformed?
Who knows, but even if that had happened how does that mean they ruined it for everyone else? This place was all but wide open for a LONG time, if you slept on it despite being "high on your list" then it's you who ruined it for yourself.

captainwow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm fully aware of that, I wasn't having a dig, due to the nature of my previous employment I couldn't afford to get busted doing anything, hence why I've been out of the game for so long. It's no one's fault but my own.

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As far as I'm aware no one got busted there, unless you count whoring it out to the media as getting busted. You could always try your luck with the definitely belled up entrance though if you really want to...

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow!:Not Worthy
What can I say but an amazing report. Never expected to see this...thanks for sharing! :thumb