real time web analytics
Report - - Kodak factory – Harrow – January 2017 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kodak factory – Harrow – January 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Haha, fair enough.

I didn't think security would be so on it as to frequent the site, but I completely see your point. Mum's the word. :p

Mate, I've walked past security huts and seen 28DL, Oblivion state, etc up on their PC's - why wouldn't they do a bit of basic research? - If I say - 'hey, the third window from the left at xxxx isn't secure, then you can bet that security will be there screwing it shut before you can pick up your tripod and find your P7 :thumb

Last edited:

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
The place doesnt officially close till the end of janurary 2018.

There is six kodak staff left on site packing up moving stuff to another site and shipping parts to america.

They have been doing this on stages since it was annouced it would close.

The site gets handed over to developers end of jan with demo to start early spring 2018

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Great pics mockney reject, especially that last shot of Wembley.

I passed by the factory earlier today on my way to Pinner - it looks really overwhelmingly large from the outside, not surprised that if you spent the better part of a day there you'd only really explore a fraction of the whole place. More than likely this'll be my next explore. Was it at all difficult getting in? Are there any particularly good ways in, other than the fence? Do you reckon there's an 'ideal' time to explore the place, when it's relatively less busy?

You can do the whole place in a full day we went in at 6am and left at 11pm and had covwred the whole place back in july

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Was it at all difficult getting in?

Obviously not or this report wouldn't exist lol lol

Are there any particularly good ways in, other than the fence?

You can try the main gate but the security guards may have something to say about that, but failing that a small trampoline can be purchased from Argos that will help you with bouncing over the fence, I may advise that you tie a rope to it so you can pull it over after to to help you get out. Also if you have a jet pack that would work.

Do you reckon there's an 'ideal' time to explore the place, when it's relatively less busy?

After you have eaten would be a good time as the vending machines inside are empty lol lol lol :p

Although in all seriousness, Asking on a public forum is daft

Best bet, do a reccy, clock the security and go for it, Best of luck its pretty awesome :)

This made me laugh! I had the last kitkat from the vending machine