real time web analytics
Report - - La Maison de Marbre - Beziers, south of France - March 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - La Maison de Marbre - Beziers, south of France - March 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lucky34

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pictures! I came across this thread completely by accident, but I live near Beziers and drove past this place a couple of days ago. First time I had noticed it and the superb sculptures adorning the facade, I resolved to go back and get some photos before it gets knocked down (it will not be surprising if it does, Beziers has a track record for the destruction of interesting but defunct landmarks - see Pourquoi avoir démoli les phallus de Béziers? - Henri sur LePost.fr (18:03)) So thanks! Still tempted to go and take a look, but it's great to see others taking an interest in the intriguing architecture so often found in and around Beziers. I'm inspired to find something else to explore now!!

The_Raw

Staff member
Great pictures! I came across this thread completely by accident, but I live near Beziers and drove past this place a couple of days ago. First time I had noticed it and the superb sculptures adorning the facade, I resolved to go back and get some photos before it gets knocked down (it will not be surprising if it does, Beziers has a track record for the destruction of interesting but defunct landmarks - see Pourquoi avoir démoli les phallus de Béziers? - Henri sur LePost.fr (18:03)) So thanks! Still tempted to go and take a look, but it's great to see others taking an interest in the intriguing architecture so often found in and around Beziers. I'm inspired to find something else to explore now!!

Thanks mate. That's great that you happened upon it by accident, my brother keeps saying how he thinks the locals would love to read about it. Go and take a look if you're nearby :thumb

Wow, that's a wicked report! :D

Kal-El

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
28DL Full Member
Still around? Also did you ever put the other reports up?

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details