real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Landy Graveyard, halfway house farm, W.Mids. November 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Landy Graveyard, halfway house farm, W.Mids. November 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

spiralstatics

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d so love to purchase some of these as a project to do up!! Such a shame to see such a lovely collection rotting away

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shouldn’t this be removed then as everyone knows were this is now!! going to get every person with a land rover there pulling parts off, I bet he’s had people in his garden since this went up

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shouldn’t this be removed then as everyone knows were this is now!! going to get every person with a land rover there pulling parts off, I bet he’s had people in his garden since this went up
It can go NP no probs

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Saw this on fb a few days ago.... was the guy running a breaking/parts business before he became ill? Same its all just rusting away now though, I hope they decide to start selling stuff off as its quite a collection, I wouldn't mind the Stage 1 myself ;)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Saw this on fb a few days ago.... was the guy running a breaking/parts business before he became ill? Same its all just rusting away now though, I hope they decide to start selling stuff off as its quite a collection, I wouldn't mind the Stage 1 myself ;)

Yes it was/is quite a well known Land Rover spares place within those circles.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
It was already well known and the owner used to be happy to allow people to wander and take photos but comments saying the books etc are valuable will change the demographic

That's one of the issues I have with explorers nowadays, claiming something is abandoned when its not and causing all sorts of issues for the owners/residents, it seems to happen more and more now. Surely this should have the title changed to permission visit as after all that's what it was.

It's the sort of place I'd love to go and shoot but I don't feel comfortable rocking up at a dying man's house.

wacko2002

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorted mate, only took 3 years or so. Report the post next time you want something doing 👍

Also, what happened to this place?
Judging by street view from June 2022 most of the vehicles are still there, although a lot of them are gone/moved out of sight.

I read on a Land Rover forum that he can't sell the ex-MOD series 3's because he doesn't have the release papers for them
It breaks my heart to see places like this, especially as there's an early 3 door Discovery in launch colours!

Who has read this thread (Total: 190) View details