real time web analytics
Langstone Student Village, Portsmouth, June 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Langstone Student Village, Portsmouth, June 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Been aware of this for a while, but it's never really bothered me too much to go in. Closed last year as Portsmouth now has a surplus of student accommodation, due to about 7 HIDEOUS 20 story blocks of grenfell type clad shit being built right in the middle of the town. Somehow, this hasn't deterred the developers on their crusade of architectural vandalism, and 3 are still under construction and a big office is being converted as well. Lovely.

Anyway, headed here with a pal to check up on it, and saw it was in the early stages of demolition, grabbed a few iPhone pics and left. Fate of tower is uncertain, but is possibly staying, was inaccessible in any case. Wasn't sure if I'd bother posting, but thought it might be a bit refreshing to see something new in Pompey...
IMG_5412 2.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg
IMG_5415.jpg

Always wear appropriate footwear kids!
!
IMG_5417.jpg
IMG_5418.jpg
IMG_5419.jpg
IMG_5420.jpg
IMG_5421.jpg
IMG_5422.jpg
IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Brave man for wearing flip flops and shorts haha. Last time I wore shorts exploring, the thorns decided to take half my skin off haha

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Can’t stand jeans in heat. Did mountfield in flip flops and got caught by the nettles and the same at silverlands. I’ve done everywhere in my trusty flip flops lmao

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Can’t stand jeans in heat. Did mountfield in flip flops and got caught by the nettles and the same at silverlands. I’ve done everywhere in my trusty flip flops lmao
The silverlands thorns in flip-flops? You're mad! :D

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User

Glad I am not the only one that does this; someone warned me of an access route that was full of nettle and I still wore them LOL

Who has read this thread (Total: 273) View details