real time web analytics
Information - - Laughed my socks off | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Laughed my socks off

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
If he spent less time trolling people off the forum he mines for locations and designing shit 'merch' and more actual time looking for locations rather than going round shit derps, he might have some credibility. But then again, his pictures are a complete abomination, so maybe not.

Supprised he's not been sued yet for making people go blind with that hdr of his

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
It really is bizarre behaviour; I've just browsed the facebook page and he's obviously put in a lot of hours too - surprisingly he also actually appears to be literate. (I expected his fb posts to be garbage txt-spk) I'm just not sure at how he can look at the things he's posted and honestly think "Oh fuck yeah, I'm the most ruthless".

Each to their own, I'm not one to knock another's efforts - but when you start bragging and calling people out, you really need to at least have something behind you. That's why I genuinely thought it was a wind-up.

Im afraid you ain't seen the half of it yet. We're somewhat used to this high twattery now.

TheReturningCynic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im afraid you ain't seen the half of it yet. We're somewhat used to this high twattery now.

Ah... I think I've clicked on to who this chap is now; I remember stumbling across an old thread where someone kept running off to the local papers for a little bit of attention. Considering this guy is clearly obsessed with his social media following, I'm guessing that's him.
Anyway, it sounds like just the sort of high-brow entertainment that I registered for... :popcorn