real time web analytics
Report - - Le Sansom Cash & Carry March 2017 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Le Sansom Cash & Carry March 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urban_Tomb_Raider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ever since I first visited Frog Island last year and saw this place, it always pissed me off. It looked great, had that good old, moist derp smell I enjoy, and always had a tantalising appearance. Only problem is there was a nice, deep, dirty, contaminated canal between us. It would mock me every time like " haha bitch look how cool I look, you wanna come see? Tough shit unless you can swim. Oh wait, you cant." I was always envious of all the pigeons that live in flocks in there. Could I finally grow a pair of wings and fly across the fucking water? No. Until only a few days ago did it hit me that there was clearly the back of it, because how did workers get in there? Google maps came to the rescue. There is no in between of me being incredibly sharp or dull. I am either stupid or very clever, that is it. So to wrap up the big gay urban road trip adventure, I finally, FINALLY, through my own previous stupidity, got into this place. I haven't seen anyone do any report on this anywhere, and history is pretty hard to find too. So for now I'll take the crown for being the first to do a report on it. The place is immaculate in terms of it succumbing to 0 vandalism. Aka no graffiti. 0. Null. Zilch. However a good part of the bottom floor was burned out. While I don't know if that was arson or not ( although with Lestah's history probably, rip Corah) it was still a pretty cool place. One I definitely see myself coming back to when I'm not pressed for time due to sunset, tiredness and also being slightly on edge about homeless people.

For what I could find of the history:

Sansom Enterprises (Midlands) Limited is an active company incorporated on 19 December 1973 with the registered office located in Leicestershire. Sansom Enterprises (Midlands) Limited has been running for 43 Years 3 Months. There are currently 4 active directors and 1 active secretaries according to the latest annual return submitted on 31 December 2016.

SUMMARY
A large 2 storey warehouse with a interconnecting two storey office building and large basement of approximately 29,805sqft on a site area of approximately 0.81 acres. There is a goods lift that serves all floors. Externally there is a large yard/parking area to the south and eastern elevations of the property. There is potential for development subject to planning permission.

LEONARD ELAM SANSOM is a Company Director from Leicester. This person was born in October 1931, which was over 85 years ago. LEONARD ELAM SANSOM is British and resident in United Kingdom. This company officer is, or was, associated with at least 11 company roles.

Their most recent appointment, in our records, was to L.E. SANSOM'S CASH & CARRY LIMITED on 1991-12-31, from which they resigned on 1999-02-12.

Will update if I get more history.

f351fa.jpg
fk2jwx.jpg

some assassin's creed shit right there.
33ygmcx.jpg

1zdb128.jpg

The place was A LOT darker inside and really eerie. Just a shell of what it once was. Pigeons upstairs kept making the most bizarre sounds to the point where it sounded like some moaning, demented person was lurking around the place. I hate those fuckers. Pigeons I mean. But not a fan of crazy psycho people in derps either.
b6ob9l.jpg

707uw8.jpg

1z4v0d1.jpg

xfb2th.jpg

n13wxv.jpg

usnpz.jpg
34srssx.jpg
2kl9mo.jpg

2ni1fyx.jpg

sl6xlf.jpg
2iu60y.jpg

jkylaw.jpg

2hd66ty.jpg

2hhdcib.jpg

Allegedly alarmed door. We didn't try it out. This time.
2z9glf7.jpg

331hvtx.jpg

2j1pyef.jpg

28klxs9.jpg

2rcrj0x.jpg

29bm1id.jpg
zadfc.jpg
acinl.jpg
2qwllib.jpg
53qm2u.jpg

k2o2lx.jpg

n3qe4p.jpg

And that's it. While upstairs, we found some homeless people's stuff incl clothing, packs of cigarettes and bottles of alcohol. The clothes didn't look recently touched, but after my experience with Charlesworth, I didn't particularly fancy sticking round long to find out. Beautiful place. Will return. 10/10. :D