real time web analytics
Report - - Leatherhead Food Research, July 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Leatherhead Food Research, July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History
Founded in 1919, Leatherhead Food Research provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. We provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. We operate a membership programme which represents a who’s who of the global food and beverage industry. Supporting all members and clients, large or small, we provide consultancy and advice, as well as training, market news and published reports.

Detailed further in previous reports with an estimated closure date of around 2016.

The Explore
I gave Grom a heads up about this place a couple of months back but at the time it wasn't accessible, he returned the favour letting me know it was feasible. Knowing this location was "hot" security wise especially after a group of explorers had a visit from the old bill we arrived wearing our freshest "builder outfits". Whilst access was possible I realised almost instantly that I had tripped one of the PIR's and decided to make a hasty retreat while grabbing a few handheld shots on the way out.

Therefore apologies for lack of pictures and quality, a return may be on the cards and better pictures will be added!

00egBqf.jpg

tCzOjdh.jpg

SQKMSTQ.jpg

QqhIpaW.jpg

VnvE43s.jpg

Art8Qcj.jpg

Gjk1XqW.jpg

Wadeens

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys new to this site and see the last post was in 2018. Is this still around or any updates on it?

Wadeens

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History
Founded in 1919, Leatherhead Food Research provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. We provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. We operate a membership programme which represents a who’s who of the global food and beverage industry. Supporting all members and clients, large or small, we provide consultancy and advice, as well as training, market news and published reports.

Detailed further in previous reports with an estimated closure date of around 2016.

The Explore
I gave Grom a heads up about this place a couple of months back but at the time it wasn't accessible, he returned the favour letting me know it was feasible. Knowing this location was "hot" security wise especially after a group of explorers had a visit from the old bill we arrived wearing our freshest "builder outfits". Whilst access was possible I realised almost instantly that I had tripped one of the PIR's and decided to make a hasty retreat while grabbing a few handheld shots on the way out.

Therefore apologies for lack of pictures and quality, a return may be on the cards and better pictures will be added!

00egBqf.jpg

tCzOjdh.jpg

SQKMSTQ.jpg

QqhIpaW.jpg

VnvE43s.jpg

Art8Qcj.jpg

Gjk1XqW.jpg
Hi guys so I’ve seen the threads about the Leatherhead food research place and had t go see for myself. I realise this has previously been posted so will have all the history on those posts. This place is now fully boarded up and all fenced off, felt a little wary to hop the fence as there were cameras and loads of signs even one warning urban explorers haha. Walked the whole way around the outskirts of the building even past the train tracks side and couldn’t find a decent easy way in. So all and all was a fail I suppose.

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loving the police dog training sign on the last shot in the backround - even if they do use it for that you’d see a million police + cars around on the days that they’d be there :wanker

Who has read this thread (Total: 176) View details