Web
Analytics
Report - - Lee Bay Hotel (August, 2015) | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lee Bay Hotel (August, 2015)

Lionel Dondrash

28DL Member
28DL Member
I don't know if there is a reason this place isn't on here yet.

Seen this one a few times, thinking there was no way of getting in there after the windows were borded up. We went down one evening a few weeks back to have a scout round the place to find we could.

Being that the windows were blacked out it was pitch black inside so taking pics wasn't easy.

I couldn't find much history on the hotel, I only know it was closed in 2009 and local papers have repoted there was a planning application put forward in late 2014. Anyway here are some photos :)

The Ballroom
IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

Reception area
IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

The Bar area
IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

The kitchens
IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

???
IMG_1652.jpg

The pool!
IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

One of many corridors!
IMG_1659.jpg

Don't know where the time went!
IMG_1658.jpg

All things considered it seems there was quite a lot of vandalism before it was borded up and been left in a state ever since. I hope some one does something with it one day but for know its a fun explore!

Attachments

Incognito

Just Reckless.
28DL Full Member
We managed to do this one in 2014, glad to see not much has changed in between you getting in there. Im not sure on its current status though as I don't think the developers have gone a y further forward with it yet
https://flic.kr/s/aHsjY4Xnsn

Lorraine

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We managed to do this one in 2014, glad to see not much has changed in between you getting in there. Im not sure on its current status though as I don't think the developers have gone a y further forward with it yet
https://flic.kr/s/aHsjY4Xnsn
We visited back in April last year, there was a demolition notice on the gate then for it to proceed within the next couple of months. But whether it went ahead or not, I don't know.

nsn[/QUOTE]