Report - Leicester Central Station Dec 2017

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Exploring with MD... its gonna be a lot of fun
Regular User
Apr 11, 2013
Leicester Central was a railway station in Leicester, England. It was situated to the west of the city centre, on Great Central Street It opened in 1899 and closed in 1969
the booking hall and other ground level parts were used by car breakers, The parcel office was used by a joinery firm, they've all moved out now as the whole area is being developed to look like this

So me and Rick took a chance

Parcel yard and frontage

The old booking hall

And a composite i made

old Signage

The Gates

Booking hall entrance

Parcel office entrance

Some panos Youll have to click on the link and let it take you to Flickr to see the magic

I know its not epic or whatever but
It was nice to have a wander around inside