real time web analytics
Report - - Lightpainting in Cadeby Tunnel, Doncaster - November 2022 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lightpainting in Cadeby Tunnel, Doncaster - November 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fastchrisuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Besides liking a bit of urbex I am also a lightpainting photographer and like to combine the two. During the summer months it gets dark quite late so I need to find locations to shoot in which are dark. Cadeby Tunnel near Doncaster is one such place!

Cadeby Tunnel was mentioned in passing by a YouTuber advertising an upcoming video. It turns out Cadeby Tunnel is probably only 15 miles from home!

We arrived at the address programmed in to the Satnav only to find there were two damned streets with the same name in Doncaster! Doh! Once we realised we were barking up the wrong tree, we swiftly made our way to the next street of the same name.

Then another problem occurred; we used Google to point to the tunnel entrance only to find we had got the wrong end! The cutting down to the tunnel entrance was just too damned slippy and dangerous and my days as a stunt man are long gone! The tunnel is only 165 yards long so we looked for the other end and eventually we struck lightpainting gold!

These are the first shots I got from the tunnel and I will be back sometime soon!

Cadeby2.jpg

Cadeby3.jpg

Cadeby-Nights1.jpg

Cadeby-Nights2.jpg

Cadeby-Nights5.jpg

Cadeby-Nights7.jpg