real time web analytics
Report - - liliesden girls school, hawkhurst, 4/11 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - liliesden girls school, hawkhurst, 4/11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

organic airbag

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
after an unsuccessful visit to the Richborough power station due to a local farmer, myself jizzmister and a soon to forum member consulted the interweb......again, the decision was made to head over to hawkhurst to see if we could find lillesden girls school. a short while later we spotted out target abandoned the urbexmobile walked in.

history (taken from doctor who locations.com lol)

The school occupies what used to be the Lillesden Estate Mansion, built at the estate (south of Hawkhurst) in 1855 by the banker Edward Loyd, who moved there after marrying. The house and estate remained in the family until just after the First World War, when it was then sold and eventually became the Bedgebury Girls Public School.

The school closed around 1999 and has been abandoned ever since. Due to the theft of its lead roof, water damage is now sadly causing the buildings to collapse. However, it is now owned by a property developed and expected to be converted into private apartments at some point in the future.

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

due to jizzmiesters "unique looks" the balaclave was applied for photos

DSC01106.jpg

the floor above held up with an acro

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

me

DSC01112.jpg

not to every bodies taste but i do like graffiti

DSC01118.jpg

the wobbly stairs

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

more art

DSC01131.jpg

down stairs

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

"THE CONSERVATORY"

DSC01142.jpg

dining hall

DSC01143.jpg

my attempt at arty

DSC01153.jpg

scaffolding used to try and hold off the rain

DSC01154.jpg

view from the third floor window

DSC01156.jpg

i got there in the end

DSC01165.jpg

the end of a good explore

all in all was a great day a return visit is a must more planned people pics me thinks

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details