real time web analytics
Report - - LITTLEBROOK POWER STATION CHIMNEY THE FINAL DAYS DARTFORD KENT (DEC 2019) | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LITTLEBROOK POWER STATION CHIMNEY THE FINAL DAYS DARTFORD KENT (DEC 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I'm not sure what the deal is but it's a bit odd that all that explosive has been left unsecured. I mean to say, could you help your self and do your own DIY demolition somewhere? Pretty bad-ass to go up that chimney tho.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Explosives weren't left unsecured as such, there has been security staking out the bottom of that chim for past month or more as it stood alone, just so happens they were hit and miss and clearly on this occasion miss

No to sellout click bait shit either, 2 users have been removed from the forum on the back of this (same two chumps again by all accounts).. It's not what the exploring community stands for and not welcome!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
And now he is banned, part of the duo who whored it all over kent online then

So he is, didn't notice til your comment. I did point out in shout box someone was giving photos to KM, & NS down here, but it was brushed aside. As though it was ok, I guess I should of reported it then. He said in our local community board that he had climbed it twice, and posted some photos of the inside, loaded with dynamite. Only know as I mentioned his photos too hubby who showed me the forum .

Why do they instist on doing this, its like Ive done this, so now screw the rest of ya, im gonna sell out !!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
He said in our local community board that he had climbed it twice, and posted some photos of the inside, loaded with dynamite.

It get's better, they've spent the past 24 hours denying the fact they sold out, even trying to drag and blame others's on here, fortunately the majority aren't that gullible enough to fall for such a crock of shit!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
It get's better, they've spent the past 24 hours denying the fact they sold out, even trying to drag and blame others's on here, fortunately the majority aren't that gullible enough to fall for such a crock of shit!

Oh jezz!! When you know your right @Ojay you know, you've been in this game way too long to get it wrong. I trust your judgement

xplorer.x

Ignorant Youth
Banned

Not to mention he has stated on a livestream this evening and I quote

'at the end of the day I still make money from youtube is moderated so I can't physically get hate on my account'

(Which basically means he gets money from his youtube videos so hes fine and all hate comments are automatically deleted as there is a filtration system on his YouTube account that fishes out all the mean comments so he doesn't have to read them.)

How low and sad can someone be to use YouTube money as a flex to get back at a community? I respect the shit on the bottom of my shoe more than I do him!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
For some reason my inbox has been flooded with info regarding this lot a good while now, the sad thing is though people in here are feeding them stuff which I'm fairly certain in anyone's book is poor community standards to say the least!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not to mention he has stated on a livestream this evening and I quote

'at the end of the day I still make money from youtube is moderated so I can't physically get hate on my account'

(Which basically means he gets money from his youtube videos so hes fine and all hate comments are automatically deleted as there is a filtration system on his YouTube account that fishes out all the mean comments so he doesn't have to read them.)

How low and sad can someone be to use YouTube money as a flex to get back at a community? I respect the shit on the bottom of my shoe more than I do him!

Leave them to it mate, I mean look at previous whoppers such as Alley Law, Shitescape etc etc, where are they now. ?.. Strangled with injunctions and slapped back down to reality, spent a fortune in fines and court costs for the pleasure, the irony is they all took a big fat L up the exit hole!

The rest of these wannabe chumps trying to re-invent the wheel can have their 5 mins of fame, however chip wrappers by the end of the week

Let's check in here this time next year and see where they're at :rolleyes: :popcorn