real time web analytics
Report - - Littlebrook Powerstation Chimney, Dartford, Kent - 2017 STAY IN NP FOR NOW | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Littlebrook Powerstation Chimney, Dartford, Kent - 2017 STAY IN NP FOR NOW

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
You thinking of Kingsnorth? This chimneys still up

Nope Littlebrook, I live a few minutes from it, it was planned explosion at 11pm last Fri for first building to come down. As a local resident we go notifications of the demo. And times of explosions. The chimney may still be there at the moment, but the rest will soon be gone. I can see the chimney from my window

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Nope Littlebrook, I live a few minutes from it, it was planned explosion at 11pm last Sat for first building to come down. As a local resident we go notifications of the demo. And times of explosions. The chimney may still be there at the moment, but the rest will soon be gone. I can see the chimney from my window

At the moment its just a boiler house and turbine hall thats gone. But weve been told more to follow :(

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That''s LittleBrook B and C. This is Littlebrook D and the whole station is still intact but after the older stations are cleared they'll begin on this. Chimney will be here another year or 2 I reckon.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
That''s LittleBrook B and C. This is Littlebrook D and the whole station is still intact but after the older stations are cleared they'll begin on this. Chimney will be here another year or 2 I reckon.

They have told us the rest will all be down by 2020 and gaps in between demos