real time web analytics
Information - - liverpool explorer | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - liverpool explorer

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ellah

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys,
My names Ellah and I'm turning 16 soon
I love travelling and exploring abandoned places in the north-west, Is anyone else from Liverpool that explores and wants to together (or has a group I can join)
Also, can anyone give me some good places in the north-west (preferably close to Liverpool)
thanks! stay rad

CrazyWelshman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Ellah come and join me sometime on an adventure, I'm bored so off to find some tunnels tonight lol

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,
My names Ellah and I'm turning 16 soon
I love travelling and exploring abandoned places in the north-west, Is anyone else from Liverpool that explores and wants to together (or has a group I can join)
Also, can anyone give me some good places in the north-west (preferably close to Liverpool)
thanks! stay rad
Hey, have you managed to find any places in Liverpool That u got easy access too? Im really interested by places with history in them and yesteryear! Let me know if u got any places that I can go around Liverpool! Peace

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome, personally I'm not from liverpool buts its my favourite place to go at the monument, a lot of untouched stuff just keeps cropping up. my advice is use the search button here and get heading down to the docks, there seems to be some nice things their..

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi, I agree with host - get in a car or on a bicycle (my favourite) and go for a wander around the dock area. I did just that yesterday evening and found several things I hadn't seen before.

Otherwise just use the search button, although many of the usual Liverpool sites e.g. Newsham Park orphanage, Littlewoods etc. have a fair amount of security.

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks urban chemist! I will do just that! The last few years spent with kids growing up and visits to jungle fun etc lol.
Now schools up and running and I have more time I'm looking to get at someplaces. Spoke with a guy yesterday who owns an abandoned mansion and is letting me in some time soon! Do you know of Any places local that is relatively easy to access? Thanks again! Looking forward to posting my 1st review and the feedback! Peace