real time web analytics
Report - - LLuesty Hospital, Flintshire | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LLuesty Hospital, Flintshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nice report, really enjoyed the write up :thumb you've got some nice pics as well.
Cheers for sharing

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really nice set of shots here!

This is exactly the sort of hospital site I love, much better than the modern ones which have been around the past year or so!

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I see what you did there :p

I've been to all of these sites (reports in sig), not sure id do them all in one day though!
Ok mate. Thanks for the advice. Well they are on my bucket list so ill start at denbigh and any others would be a bonus. I'm not one for spending too long in a location due to the old 'pushing my luck' syndrome but I'll take your comment on board.... Can I ask? Has Pool parc got a morgue?
Cheers

Ghostbusta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok mate. Thanks for the advice. Well they are on my bucket list so ill start at denbigh and any others would be a bonus. I'm not one for spending too long in a location due to the old 'pushing my luck' syndrome but I'll take your comment on board.... Can I ask? Has Pool parc got a morgue?
Cheers

It doesn't as far as i'm aware. Sorry!

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report... we ran into some not so nice metal theives when we went so cut the explore short

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Some very nice shots there, I have a very similar style from the looks of things.

When we went a few months back it looked in a similar state and was being torn apart from the inside by some/a pikey(s) so we didnt go venture around that section and some of the sports bags that were littered around the courtyard had needles popping out of them :(