real time web analytics
Locations in and around Rugby, UK | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Locations in and around Rugby, UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sneezer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey guys, new to the site and all, gonna get an intro post up soon(tm)

I'm currently visiting the UK and will be in Rugby for the next 2 weeks time.

I'm wondering if anyone got any Urbex worthy locations they can point me towards, I got access to a car, so I can get out and about if needed, but preferably not too far from my base on Rugby.

Help a brotha out
- Sneezer
SneezerDK.DeviantART.com

Keynsham

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Sneeser,
You should have noticed that this question will get you nothing but sarcasm. Custom and practice is that you put in before you take out. That said, there is something near Rugby. Somewhere near where the A6 crosses the Fosse Way there is a loop of the old line of the Oxford Canal with a tunnel. The now dry tunnel runs under a churchyard and had been converted into a satanist shrine.
This information may be 30 years out of date and maybe it won't be worth a report if you find it but it is all you are likely to get.
If you do post a report, what they really like is exciting new camera angles with plenty of diagonals and vibrant colours assisted by HDR.
Commiserations on getting posted to Rugby. Could have been worse, it might have been Coventry.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
You will probably have to venture to Leicester or Northampton to find much. Use the search function and Google like the rest of us ;)

Sneezer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yea I expected I'd have to, only visiting 2 weeks from Denmark, so not knowing the area or anything just means I'll have to put a bit of effort into it.
The Urbex community back home is also a bit of give and take, if you're lucky, people guard their locations like crazy :( Never hurts to ask tho, I'm sure some of the reports could reveal something too.

Sneezer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh wow :eek: I feel an overwhelming sense of blindness for not noticing that :P thanks for pointing it out

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
That's the thing about the UK exploring scene. You really dont have to ask for info. Apart from the latest and greatest stuff all the info is online for everyone to search through. No point in hiding 99% of stuff when it ends up a pile of rubble or cheap flats in the end!