real time web analytics
Information - - London Meet - Saturday 8th August | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - London Meet - Saturday 8th August

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SuperNiki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are you kidding?! Beer is liquid bread! :) Yes I drink beer! Real ale is my favourite! :)

The_Raw

Staff member
More than welcome superniki, there will be lots of like-minded idiots in attendance. There may even be some occasional nudity :rolleyes:

The_Raw

Staff member
I'd just like to remind everyone to check their local suppliers for dragon soop before they come. Soop is in short supply around here so you'll need to plan ahead and maybe even reserve some :thumb

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd just like to remind everyone to check their local suppliers for dragon soop before they come. Soop is in short supply around here so you'll need to plan ahead and maybe even reserve some :thumb

The pub next door, the actual elephant and castle is now a squat, they prolly have it

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User

If people are bringing dragon soop, does this mean I've got to make a load more T-Shirts?