real time web analytics
Report - - Longbridge and the new MG TF LE500 - 10.09.08 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Longbridge and the new MG TF LE500 - 10.09.08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MADMAX

28DL Full Member
For many people it was Oxygen Thief and Raddog’s pictures of Longbridge nearly Three years ago that got them interested in Urban Exploring and 28dayslater originally.
Much has changed at Longbridge since then, with many of the buildings long gone. Thankfully though, the main ones are still there and work has resumed once again.
In 2005 a Chinese Company called NAC bought the rights to develop and produce a new MG Sports Car and after three years that time has finally come.
The car in question is the new MG TF LE500 and it’s meant to hit the dealers this month.
Tims, Cobra00uk and I set off towards Birmingham for a night of MG hunting. There we met Tunnel Lover, who would be our Guide for the evening (many thanks again).
After navigating multiple hazards on the way in, we finally reached the Production Line and the new MG.
We seemed to have completely free reign in the main building, but kept vigilant at all times.
Not a great deal remains of Longbridge's true Rover past, apart from the odd old Bumper or Door in a dark corner.
Don’t get the idea that security are asleep on the job from this report, we believe we were just incredibly lucky.
We were only a few feet away from getting rumbled on no less than four occasions while on site, with only some eagle eyed and quick footed action saving our skins time and again.
After getting pretty much what we came for, we decided to call it night after five hours of cat and mouse and headed for home.
Enjoy the Photos

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0093-1.jpg

DSC_0041-6.jpg

DSC_0095-1.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg
DSC_0026-2.jpg

DSC_0078-2.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0055-4.jpg
DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065-1.jpg

DSC_0060-2.jpg

T

tims

Re: Longbridge and the new MG TF LE500 - Report - 10.09.08

You got some very hice photos there mate, It was a great night!

Raddog

28DL Full Member

Good work boys! It's always good to see the story of Longbridge intertwined with UE, it's a great place!

T

tunnel lover

awesome pics mate

MADMAX

28DL Full Member

Good work boys! It's always good to see the story of Longbridge intertwined with UE, it's a great place!

Cheers Raddog :thumb
It was one hell of a night!

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Come on guys... lets keep this quiet for a while. I dont want us to fuck things up for rover... And some other members on here want a look ;)

MADMAX

28DL Full Member

Come on guys... lets keep this quiet for a while. I dont want us to fuck things up for rover... And some other members on here want a look ;)

Either move this back to public or move the others out too.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User

atleast keep it out of public... or will you not make any money that way? :gay

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member

haha, easy girls....

C

cobra00uk

its public on other forums already

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

I diddnt realise there were other threads... I've moved all of them for now.

Thing is this is dodgy ground. I know access is the same as when the place was empty but this is more serious than before. It is no longer in the hands of recievers, it is owned by a car company who could get really arsy at pics of their new car floating about.

On another note fucking top work getting in and seeing all that epicness!!

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member

If anyone wants to go VERY soon, please please let me know coz I've wanted to see this place for ages (wahay noob noob, get her!) If I'd known it was possible, I would have gone by now but whenever I've asked anyone, they said there was nothing left apart from the tunnels so I never bothered. The time is nigh!

lesbub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:Top work, top pictures!