real time web analytics
Report - - Longbridge the revisit three part trip | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Longbridge the revisit three part trip

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

tunnel lover

WARNING: I HOLD ALL COPYRIGHTS FOR THESE PICTURES IF THEY ARE COPIED REPRODUCED OR USED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU WILL BE INVOICED!!!

well it has been nearly two years since the last report come out of this place so me and bublehead made the first trip which covered the tunnels, second was with mr pk and we pushed on into the factory and found a fair bit, third time was a group with myself, tims, cobra and madmax and we went all out and the results were to be quite honest breath taking exciting and spare undies needed at times.
thats enough chat heres the proof of the pudding hope you all enjoy :D

Tunnels first

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

well thats a few from the tunnels, now for the factory

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

MADMAX

28DL Full Member
Great report and photos mate, thanks again for helping us get in (and out) ;)
My report will follow shortly.

rigsby

Chatbox Mong
28DL Full Member
Good work mate. I got told that you could still get to the tunnels but did not think there was much left of the factory. Looks like i was wrong to think that.

T

tims

Cheers for your help on this mate it was a great night, I didn't get to into photos I think as I've been in past but it was great to be there again, As for security OMG how many near missis? 2 very very close ones!

Cool pics as well matey.

T

tunnel lover

yep there certainly was a few close calls with security

Raddog

28DL Full Member
The more things change...

PK was telling me about this the other day, good work you guys! Longbridge has been busy on the exploring front recently! Still awesome, topside and underground!

T

tunnel lover

oh it is definatly a good explore, and yep we have been very busy lol

T

tunnel lover

curious as to when and if these threads will actually get moved back to public or not?

Z

Zero

Personally i think they should just be left in here..... we've already had the big longbridge media, 50 report extravaganza, let it be so it stays low profile and people can go if they want....