real time web analytics
Looking for a group I could tag along with | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for a group I could tag along with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Josh96x

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I’m currently looking for people to explore/climb with I just currently moved to Orpington and lost contact with my old group so I’m just looking for people near that have the same interests. I’m 26 years old and always looking for new spots (sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread)

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Worth getting a few of your old explores posted up - helps build trust and will open doors for you.

Josh96x

28DL Member
28DL Member
There very anti social media and we all live to far away to keep anything going at the moment so am just looking for new people as it’s not the same alone

Partisan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m looking for a few people to go exploring with I’m from Chatham so not local but not far either. if you got any spots you wanna try that aren’t too far me and my mate might be interested, although he isn’t interested that much in urbex anymore.

Nekronomikn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m looking for a few people to go exploring with I’m from Chatham so not local but not far either. if you got any spots you wanna try that aren’t too far me and my mate might be interested, although he isn’t interested that much in urbex anymore.
Hi

I also live in chatham and I'm looking for someone or a group to go exploring with! I'm very new to it but have always had an interest in it.

Partisan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi

I also live in chatham and I'm looking for someone or a group to go exploring with! I'm very new to it but have always had an interest in it.
I’d be down to go with you. I need to look for some places as most of the old local spots I know are gone now but let me know if you are interested.

Nekronomikn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d be down to go with you. I need to look for some places as most of the old local spots I know are gone now but let me know if you are interested.
I'll send you a message.

Oh, I'm unable to send you a message 😅... how can I send one?

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Try making a disposable email address with your username and a list of random numbers and chat from there. Welcome all btw, nice to have you with us.

Partisan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try making a disposable email address with your username and a list of random numbers and chat from there. Welcome all btw, nice to have you with us.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought of that but didn’t need to use my spam email addresses in the end I can message now.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, you’re best getting out there with a few mates to begin with and sticking some reports up. You’ll find that people are a lot more likely to want to meet once they know you’re genuine.

It’s worth checking out the survival guide which will help get you started; 28 Days Later Survival Guide for Newbies. | New Members Introduction

Happy exploring :thumb

Challener

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey I’m currently looking for people to explore/climb with I just currently moved to Orpington and lost contact with my old group so I’m just looking for people near that have the same interests. I’m 26 years old and always looking for new spots (sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread)
Hey Josh, I'm from Wales have a few things I've been wanting to try in Kent. So happy to explore in the new year. Drop me a message 🙂

chills

Queller of the uprising

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!