real time web analytics
Looking for amazing sites... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for amazing sites...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alice Favre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone.

I'm new to posting on here. Have read lots on here over the last 7 years but never joined and posted before.

So I am Alice and I put on massive raves! Legal ones. I am 1/3 of a company called LWE (formally known as London Warehouse Events - but it was a bit of a mouthful).

We put on parties in amazing locations.

We were the first ones to put on an event in Tobacco Dock (now a very successful events space but previously was a derelict shopping centre that went bust), we have just launched Printworks (formerly known as Harmsworth Quays in Canada Water and where they used to print the Evening Standard) and we are also the proud owners of Junction 2, a one day festival where the main stage is on Clitherows Island underneath the M4 motorway. What an amazing space! Plus we've done shows in the old, abandoned Shoreditch Tube station and many other weird and wonderful locations.

So I am back on the hunt for more spaces...

Ideally I'd like to find another mega space like Printworks in London but that might be a pipe dream. Although saying that we have found another space but just waiting to hear what the time line is for developing it.

Along side this i'd like to find a space for a camping version of Junction 2 (where we can make loud noise past 11pm). So we have been hunting for amazing viaducts / bridges over fields etc. We have also looked at Gamma Base next to Greenham Common as well as RAF Wroughton and we are currently exploring a few other places but nothing that looks like a winner.

Please check out what we do and see if you can help...

https://www.instagram.com/junction_2/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJGYbQCem8

JohnSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Surely 28DL would deserve a nice little donation if something comes of this?

Last edited:

Alice Favre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Most definitely. I should've mentioned that from the start. A finders fee for the individual plus a donation to 28D...

Alice Favre

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Is this the general EXPLORING chat forum or have I accidently stumbled across the General FREE-FOR-ALL chat forum .
If so I'm after advice on what type of floor to have in my lounge as I'm sick of carpet. Anyone tried Karndean, I know it's expensive but quieter than laminate.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this the general EXPLORING chat forum or have I accidently stumbled across the General FREE-FOR-ALL chat forum .
If so I'm after advice on what type of floor to have in my lounge as I'm sick of carpet. Anyone tried Karndean, I know it's expensive but quieter than laminate.

How about parquet flooring?