real time web analytics
Looking for buddies to explore with. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for buddies to explore with.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ChrisHowell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all,
Its been a while since I did my last explore due to work and change of location. Just looking for some new people to explore with. Looking to explore around esex, London, and kent areas. I'm based in southend!

dooLARGE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all,
Its been a while since I did my last explore due to work and change of location. Just looking for some new people to explore with. Looking to explore around esex, London, and kent areas. I'm based in southend!
Hi Chris, Im defo up for exploring them areas. If your still up for it?

hannahc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I am based in Dagenham, I will be up for joining ya. Its been a while for me also and used to go all the time but have moved from my hometown Hastings and not had peeps to head out with! Let me know of any plans :)

Cara Turner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all,
Its been a while since I did my last explore due to work and change of location. Just looking for some new people to explore with. Looking to explore around esex, London, and kent areas.
I am From South East!! But I am up for meeting new people and exploring!! Don't mind travelling !