real time web analytics
Looking for explorers in Manchester | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for explorers in Manchester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kaizer Soze

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Everybody,

I'm 30, based in Manchester but drive so can be anywhere local really, moderate physical fitness.

I'm looking for explorers alike who will let me tag along on roof tops, drains and any other urbexing adventures.

Quite a keen photographer, nothing special but I do try my best.

Anyone willing to adopt me??

Gone

Regular User
Welcome! Get some photographs on here and then message a couple of the other new heads from Manc.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
welcome to the forum , quite a few from Manchester have joined recently. i suggest you see who they are and arrange to meet up with some of them. Plenty to do in Manchester and true surrounding areas…good luck.

ckycky

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in West Yorkshire but don't mind joining a good explore. Can also drive to location, etc. :)

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im not far from Manchester mate, Macclesfield way, drive as well so could meet for an explore some time

Kaizer Soze

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anybody interested in a mooch round city center this evening.

I have not clue where to go and whats good in Manchester but up for a bit of meet and togging seesion

Morgane

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,

I'm based in Manchester and also looking to team up with a group or individual urbexer from MCR, are there any meetings or is here any particular thread helping to connect, does anyone know? Would gladly join as need an urbex companion...:)

Jippers86

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,

I'm based in Manchester and also looking to team up with a group or individual urbexer from MCR, are there any meetings or is here any particular thread helping to connect, does anyone know? Would gladly join as need an urbex companion...:)
hey, me and my mate are down in manchester from today till wed and looking for some urbex places

Morgane

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sadly, I'm familiar with two places only so far: Hartford Mill in Oldham and Crown Bingo in Eccless, that's another reason why I'm looking to team up with someone- need a guide to the sites as well :)