real time web analytics
Wanted - - Looking for few people in Birmingham | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Looking for few people in Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ShockedPikachu7

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

I’m not new to urbex fully, been to a few places which were easy to get in, but I’m looking for some people to go to harder locations. I’m just not great at finding ways in at all. Been interested in getting into the old ringroad cinema as of recently, but haven’t found much of a way in. If anyone’s down for meeting up

The Young One

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome to 28dl here the search bar is your friend you might want to check out the 28 DAYS LATER SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR NEWBIES and just a bit of advice get some reports and people might reach out to you other wise for all they know you could be someone with a knife on them.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I’m not new to urbex fully, been to a few places which were easy to get in, but I’m looking for some people to go to harder locations. I’m just not great at finding ways in at all. Been interested in getting into the old ringroad cinema as of recently, but haven’t found much of a way in. If anyone’s down for meeting up
Like young one said, best thing is just get some reports up and let people get to know you first, last thing any of us would want is to discuss anything (Or even meet) with Mr Security Man hiding as a newbie

Not personal obviously, but stay safe and have fun anyway!

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I know you're probably not, but the guys above are right in saying to post up some reports. It just gives people a better introduction and they can see what kind of exploring you like. And makes it seem less likely that your a security man with a knife too.

Here's a link to the survival guide -

Welcome along. Looking forward to seeing some reports.

Vibesshit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

There’s a few good places In Birmingham still. Unfortunately it’s getting harder. I’d be down to meet up sometime always good to not explore alone

My Instagram is@Noahasthcs