real time web analytics
Looking for Explorers in Birmingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for Explorers in Birmingham

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ilovebladeeandecco2k

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey!

I hope everyone's doing well :p

I won't lie to you, I'm quite new to this however, I have always had a desire to explore and find abandoned sites/buildings. I used to find them spontaneously during my early teen years, but since I have been quite busy haven't had much time to find people to explore any new ones, so I am incredibly grateful to have been recommended this site!

I love Photography/Videography so I can be useful in that sector (capturing lively images/videos). I also can physically climb/squeeze through tight spaces!

I'm looking for people around the Birmingham area, who are down to explore and genuinely just have fun taking a deeper dive into abandoned places :thumb

If anyone is interested in joining me explore and potentially make a group/club out of it, my Instagram is @ilovebladeeandecco2k

Otherwise, I hope everyone has a good day and safe exploring journey! Looking forward to creating my own reports and meeting new people ;)

- ilovebladeeandecco2k

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum, mate :)

I hope you are successful in your quest to find some Brummy companions. Be good to see some reports on here as and when you have some successful adventures

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 @ilovebladeeandecco2k, loads of things to see around Brum/ the midlands. It is well worth checking out the Survival Guide to help get you started.

Happy Exploring.

Nick-11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey!

I hope everyone's doing well :p

I won't lie to you, I'm quite new to this however, I have always had a desire to explore and find abandoned sites/buildings. I used to find them spontaneously during my early teen years, but since I have been quite busy haven't had much time to find people to explore any new ones, so I am incredibly grateful to have been recommended this site!

I love Photography/Videography so I can be useful in that sector (capturing lively images/videos). I also can physically climb/squeeze through tight spaces!

I'm looking for people around the Birmingham area, who are down to explore and genuinely just have fun taking a deeper dive into abandoned places :thumb

If anyone is interested in joining me explore and potentially make a group/club out of it, my Instagram is @ilovebladeeandecco2k

Otherwise, I hope everyone has a good day and safe exploring journey! Looking forward to creating my own reports and meeting new people ;)

- ilovebladeeandecco2k
Hey im from wolverhampton, im 29 years old, i want to find people to go with because its safer, let me know if you wanna form a group with me, birmingham is nice and close to me.

dannypanic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, i'm from the area too and have never got round to exploring, only lurking on the forum. I don't know anywhere round Brum to explore but would be up for making a group of us and checking out some places.

Find me on insta - dannypvideo