real time web analytics
Looking for other explorers (Manchester/Salford) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for other explorers (Manchester/Salford)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SeanO

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there, I've been interested in urbex for a long while and just last week I decided I'd go, myself, to a few places I saw here, Abandoned Places and else where.

It was a success both times (photos below), but now I'm hooked and was wondering if there was anyone else around the area to do it with. I've got a few places in mind (which I might even go to in a few hours before it gets dark), but I'd love more to add to my list (currently on 13 to go to or have been)

20190216163559_IMG_6297.JPG
20190216153332_IMG_6268.JPG

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Hi SeanO,

There's a healthy group within the Manchester area, all with different interests (Caves, Mines, Tunnels, old buildings etc) Meeting up with others just sort of falls into place as and when if you're keen and persist with this lark.

You missed out on last years excellent Manchester meet, but the 2019 Meet is in Birmingham if you fancy it. Bit of a trudge out, but there's always locals with lots of knowledge on the area.

:thumb

Cjm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey Sean, I live in Salford and this is also something I would love to do but I've found its hard to find people that will join, if u ever want someone to tag along I'm more than happy to if I'm free

Ukexplorationunknown

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey Sean, I live in Salford and this is also something I would love to do but I've found its hard to find people that will join, if u ever want someone to tag along I'm more than happy to if I'm free
I'm game as well I've done a few now last one was Victoria theatre salford.. I tried the police station as well but its been secured.. Metal sheets over the bottom so you cant get in..