real time web analytics
Report - - Lower Lee School, Liverpool - May 2014 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lower Lee School, Liverpool - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Degenatron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Another derp from me Im afraid.

After an early morning fail at our original destination, myself and Trancentral decided to have a look round here rather than go home with empty memory cards.

The property is located on the edge of Woolton,
a highly desirable and popular residential area
of the city.
The school, which originally formed part of a
wider school campus, closed in 2009. Subject to
funding the intention was to demolish the existing
buildings in 2011.

The site is currently designated green space in the
current Unitary Development Plan and is subject
to a number of Tree Preservation Orders. The
Council would wish to encourage proposals for a
discrete number of high value detached dwelling
houses.

Very bizarrely, their absolutely ancient (by internet standards) website is still live!

LLS page 2

On with the photos

DSC_2501.jpg

DSC_2499.jpg

DSC_2521.jpg

DSC_2524.jpg

Trancentral welcomes you to his 70s boudoir

DSC_2512.jpg

DSC_2533.jpg

DSC_2552.jpg

DSC_2558.jpg

DSC_2565.jpg

DSC_2571.jpg

DSC_2575.jpg

DSC_2601.jpg

DSC_2596.jpg

DSC_2590.jpg

DSC_2617.jpg

DSC_2616.jpg

DSC_2610.jpg

DSC_2635.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

Bye for now. Thanks for looking

samla89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
demo'd 2015, the school next door may be derelict now tho by the look of it.

Ah yeas I think that is abandoned, I've been past it a few times, never any cars parked there. Going back in time on google earth shows there hasn't been cars there for a few years

Last edited:

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Ah yeas I think that is abandoned, I've been past it a few times, never any cars parked there. Going back in time on google earth shows there hasn't been cars there for a few years
the school sign outside the front is there going back to 2009 on google maps, that school name now leads to a new built school in aigburth, so it could most defo be one thats worth checking out

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sadly Trancentral Passed away in January this year, just for anyone who knew him :( Cancer is a bastard!

samla89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the school sign outside the front is there going back to 2009 on google maps, that school name now leads to a new built school in aigburth, so it could most defo be one thats worth checking out

Went and checked it out few weeks back, definitely abandoned (overgrown plants, cracked windows, cobwebs, inside rooms cluttered) but is locked up tight and by the looks of it may have alarm systems.

Abbie Jones

28DL Member
28DL Member
Another derp from me Im afraid.

After an early morning fail at our original destination, myself and Trancentral decided to have a look round here rather than go home with empty memory cards.

Very bizarrely, their absolutely ancient (by internet standards) website is still live!

LLS page 2

On with the photos

DSC_2501.jpg

DSC_2499.jpg

DSC_2521.jpg

DSC_2524.jpg

Trancentral welcomes you to his 70s boudoir

DSC_2512.jpg

DSC_2533.jpg

DSC_2552.jpg

DSC_2558.jpg

DSC_2565.jpg

DSC_2571.jpg

DSC_2575.jpg

DSC_2601.jpg

DSC_2596.jpg

DSC_2590.jpg

DSC_2617.jpg

DSC_2616.jpg

DSC_2610.jpg

DSC_2635.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

Bye for now. Thanks for looking
Hello. Appreciate this was a while ago, but I’d like to use these photos for the BBC for a story we’re doing about Lower Lee. They’re very emotive and really good. Could I please have your permission?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello. Appreciate this was a while ago, but I’d like to use these photos for the BBC for a story we’re doing about Lower Lee. They’re very emotive and really good. Could I please have your permission?

Doubt you’ll get any response here. The user hasn’t been online since July of this year.

Nyrian

Banned
Banned
We went to this one as I'd not noticed the date on the original post. That's what happens when someone asks a question on a very old report and it pops up again. Thankfully we noticed it was no longer abandoned before getting into a position that would have looked even more crmiinal than usual.

Who has read this thread (Total: 145) View details