real time web analytics
Report - - Malvernbury Nursing Home, Malvern, Sept 11 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Malvernbury Nursing Home, Malvern, Sept 11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Everyonefreezes

tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt
28DL Full Member
Visited with Bekoir and three non-members.

There isn't much history online apart from what has already been said by becciread; so instead here is a statement about themselves found on a care home website.

'Our Malvern home is both friendly and well managed where we respond to the needs of each of our residents with courtesy and dignity at all times.
From the moment of arrival at our Worcestershire home you will receive a warm welcome from both staff & management.
Our home is tastefully decorated, and furnished to provide a level of comfort that is much appreciated by all.
We have setup a rota system that ensures we have nursing care staff on duty all day and night.
There is also a 24-hour call system installed that enables our resdients to call a member of staff at a moments notice.'

We arrived here with a brief bit of info from becciread (thanks :thumb) after having driven around Malvern for a while. It is absolutely crazy how much stuff there is to explore in the fairly small mountain town!! It's such a shame that we lost daylight before we could explore anywhere else (i hadn't brought my torch :(). Once inside, i started to doubt myself about whether this was the right place as it was so intact - i was half expecting an old Granny to stumble out from behind one of the partition curtains.

After being in for a while, we completely freaked as a white car pulled into the drive. Luckily though this turned out to be other explorers whom seemed nice. Although, one of the guys we were with said that he saw them exiting with a box full of stuff =/

Anyways, i thoroughly enjoyed this place. It became slightly samey as there were so many beds and chairs, but i feel hypocritical in complaining as i'm usually complaining about how empty certain sites are!

Enjoy the pics!

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0804-2.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg