real time web analytics
General - - Manchester Main Drainage Map | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Manchester Main Drainage Map

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

concreteJungle

28DL Regular User
Regular User
16225265509_ae008fe07b.jpg

I've been developing an interactive map of the Manchester system for a while, it's a schematic diagram designed to show the relative positions of the sewers, overflows and rivers rather than actual physical locations.

It's not finished which has put me off posting it by itself previously, but then it never will be so not time like the present!

White circles can be clicked on (desktop only), the whole thing can be dragged and the navigation buttons allow zooming and the different stages of sewer building to be toggled.

http://substormflow.com/location/manchester/map/

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, seen this come along, it's good bit of work mate :thumb

I kept meaning to put all mine on a map, but being a sad sod it's all in my head :p:

I've some more bit's that you could add, I'll send you some stuff if it's of any use when I'm next back home

concreteJungle

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I tend to add things as I do them, making a community sourced version a bit out of scope but could be an interesting idea :)

Charro

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is awesome pal you can see the amount of work that's gone into it. It's this type of dedication that I applaud. Saying "well done" is simply not enough.