real time web analytics
Report - - Medlock Culverts, Manchester June 2016 - June 2017 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Medlock Culverts, Manchester June 2016 - June 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't find the article in question now. It was on the bbc news website many years back IIRC. They got caught by security in the stadium who were very surprised that they got in!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
it will be them old workings, there was some old infrastructure that existed after the commonwealth, but was sorted some years later after it became the council house, I'm fairly certain it was that, there was a big article at the time in the M.E.N

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'll keep trying to dig it up, it was something about two boys and the ashton canal. This one you are mentioning sounds interesting as well.

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'll keep trying to dig it up, it was something about two boys and the ashton canal. This one you are mentioning sounds interesting as well. Trying to find more about the storage tank mentioned here:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/wanted-man-stuck-cheetham-hill-12825397

Yes, I've been in there also, I'll PM you something of that over now, as not posting anything here these day's ;)

Here's a cheeky pic

1296535_10f33f9de3aec4d3a2dfcf563b0728a4.jpg