real time web analytics
Report - - Megatron, Sheffield - June and July 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Megatron, Sheffield - June and July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

woody1112

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks :thumb Some sections are easier than others; the really dark brickwork is difficult to light.

yep, dark walls just suck up the light, st margarets rotor springs to mind, still you have made a nice job of this place

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That"s from July last year i notice.
Bloody typical i go down twice with them & i still don"t even get a mention :(

Usual crap editing. looks like i"ve done it ;)

Just noticed that both of the people pics are what i shot, as @WildBoyz is in them so i"d best wipe his Watermark off & claim my £2.50 fee :thumb

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
The last two photos certainly aren't mine. I think the second from last was yours @ACID- REFLUX and I've no idea whose that last one is... It looks like the watermark was placed over it.

This happened with Christchurch Cathedral and a few other NZ locations too; lots of reporting and using my photos without seeking my permission. For instance, the most recent incident... http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/christchurch-life/75433221/The-mystery-of-Antonio-Hall - there is a link somewhere in there that takes them straight to our blog thing.

Some paper in Liverpool contacted me in July I think, but the only consent I've ever given to my stuff being out there in the media was once in NZ when the church got the police involved in the whole mess, so I thought it would be a good idea to let the public know the cathedral wasn't as fucked as they were making out. That was back in 2014 and the dailymail reported on it I think - I don't know if they're connected to the paper in the UK?