real time web analytics
Report - - Melba Products, Bury - March 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Melba Products, Bury - March 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Melba Products

2z90i8j.jpg

Melba Swintex was founded in 1982 and is currently based at Derby Works, Bury. The company is one of the world's lead manufacturers of traffic management products, including the traffic cone. They were originally housed at Tack Lea Works, near Rochdale, but moved to Derby Works after a fire in 2006. The exact date of closure is unknown.
Visited on a sunny afternoon in March with @TunnelMon and spent a good hour or so wandering round the site. The majority of it was pretty trashed but it was a relaxed way to spend a Bank Holiday, and finding an owl fledgling inside certainly added to it :thumb

200v6lt.jpg

2sai1rn.jpg

1z359w8.jpg

jb6bnt.jpg

n650ch.jpg

As promised, baby owl picture
54yue1.jpg

2qi4751.jpg

29kq5gw.jpg

2hebji9.jpg

v3n3tv.jpg

2a7aquq.jpg

532p3q.jpg

Big up Bury umbex
f3rxtx.jpg

Last edited:

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Love that owl shot. Cracking that m8ty. And in answer to ya message. Send us date and time via text and see what I'm up too. Cheers m8ty. Speak soon.

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Am in bury today, might give this a go @Bolts
It's good for a wander, better watch the weather though - there isn't much roof to hide under if it rains :thumb
Love that owl shot. Cracking that m8ty. And in answer to ya message. Send us date and time via text and see what I'm up too. Cheers m8ty. Speak soon.
The owl was something else, that pic made it all worth it.
And yeah sounds good, I'll send you a message as soon as I've got a date!