Web
Analytics
Report - - Middleton Limestone Mine | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Middleton Limestone Mine

Rustynail

it's dark in here innit?
28DL Full Member
This has been on my 'to do' list for ages and I finally persuaded my usual partners in crime to give it a go. We did attempt it a few months back but it was an epic fail for several reasons. I can only apologise in advance for the pics, my camera isn't an SLR and isn't really up to a job like this. I'm not sure that pictures can do it justice anyway.

Oh yeah, people who have said that you need some serious candlepowah for this aren't joking! I know we didn't see any major kit so another visit is on the cards...

play.jpg

Oh really? :D

MT015.jpg

MT019.jpg

MT016.jpg

MT017.jpg

MT033.jpg

MT024.jpg

For some reason none of us could get a phone signal...

MT026.jpg

Maybe we need new phones, like those in the ad in The Times from 1995?

MT028.jpg

MT036.jpg

MT038.jpg

MT021.jpg