real time web analytics
Report - - Middleton Mine - The Trilogy is complete - 23/05/10 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Middleton Mine - The Trilogy is complete - 23/05/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MADMAX

28DL Full Member
Me, Iron Monkey and his mate had yet another epic trip to Middleton on the what was the hottest day of the year so far lol.
This time we finally had the place pretty much cracked, finding the Crusher bays and Conveyors that were further in than we'd been before. It felt like quite an achievement actually get from one side to the other (daylight to daylight). The massive Glowsticks once again proved themselves invaluable in our navigation of the tunnels.
Anyway, here are some of my shots:

DSC_0027-2.jpg

Even Evil Kenevel would be stupid to attempt this one

DSC_0037-2.jpg

The Worlds most sinister Teddy Bears Picnic

DSC_0035-6.jpg

The Pit of Doom gets the Glowstick treatment

DSC_0039-3.jpg

An underground Lake

DSC_0042-1.jpg

Iron Monkey in Action

DSC_0052-5.jpg

One of the Conveyors

DSC_0047-4.jpg

Three flooded Tunnels

DSC_0073-3.jpg

Drilling into the rock

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
did you see the seisemic meters with wires that go to the roof about take your head off its on a lower leval near a lead seam i think as edd got me some at the same time mineral that is,bloody nice pics

IronMonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nope, we didn't see any of that, although we are planning to go back. The problem is this place is so vast that finding stuff takes a while.

Lucid

Russian.
28DL Full Member
I Like the Pit of Doom picture, nice touch with the glowsticks....

i need to get down there, i am only down this area at weekends but if anyone fancies it let me know..

harris

28DL Member
28DL Member
I Like the Pit of Doom picture, nice touch with the glowsticks....

i need to get down there, i am only down this area at weekends but if anyone fancies it let me know..

I definitly would be up for it, wouldnt know what to take though as my only experiance is industrial building where all that is required is a torch and camera:D.
Im also not far away at all.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details