real time web analytics
Middlewood Hospital Chapel, Sheffield - April 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Middlewood Hospital Chapel, Sheffield - April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CMUEUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! This is my first post and before anyone says anything my photos are really bad and I really apologise for that! still learning and stuff
This place was called the green tinted chapel to save it from any further vandalising cos its actually a cute spot, It was hooked onto a former asylum which got renovated about 20 years ago into swanky apartments or summet unimportant, and the chapel closed down alongside the asylum sometime in the 20th century. if you got the cash, its up for sale at about £225,000

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Decent effort, but all places posted on this site require their real name and location as well as month/year visited in the title. You'll need to edit the title accordingly.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nothing wrong with those pics, really like the first shot! Welcome aboard, that’s a good first post!

mockney reject

Staff member
Nicely done, pics are ok but as Mookster said, the title needs to have a location, correct name and rough date visited please

CMUEUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Decent effort, but all places posted on this site require their real name and location as well as month/year visited in the title. You'll need to edit the title accordingly.
Cheers for tat man, I will keep that in mind, really appreciated!

Darentoot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm going to visit this one , next week.
Is it poss. To enter still ??
I shoot models in my urbex stuff. Thx.

Who has read this thread (Total: 156) View details