real time web analytics
Report - - Millennium Mills, Silvertown, London, March 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millennium Mills, Silvertown, London, March 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey this is amazing!!
I'm looking for a place like this for a video shoot, and if I'm looking to hire any thing that looks like this its in the 1000's for a day!!
do you think it would be possible for a video shoot consisting of two models 1 cam man and myself?
is there a lot of activity around an is it easy to get to.
i can see the village where I've been raving to before so i know what it is an I'm going to have a look in the week but any heads up would be wicked!
thank you

:rtfm

If you are one of the following...
University Students.
Film Makers.
Press.
Ghost hunters.
Bands looking for a photo shoot or video location.
Location Scouting.
etc...

DO NOT ENQUIRE ON THE FORUM... Your requests will not be published. You can use the Contact Us button to send a request to admin where we will distribute it as required.

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey this is amazing!!
I'm looking for a place like this for a video shoot, and if I'm looking to hire any thing that looks like this its in the 1000's for a day!!
do you think it would be possible for a video shoot consisting of two models 1 cam man and myself?
i can see the village where I've been raving to before so i know what it is an I'm going to have a look in the week but any heads up would be wicked!
thank you

Just walk in the main gate and if that doesnt work just go to pyestock yeah

5PR1NK5

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey this is amazing!!
thank you

I'll do it for £600 and a date with one of the models (if female) Gotta be in it to win it! ;)