real time web analytics
Milton Keynes Urban Exploration | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Milton Keynes Urban Exploration

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbex MK

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey i'm a Milton Keynes based urban explorer. I've explored a few locations around Milton Keynes with a trusted friend of mine.
I'm looking for any urban explorers in the Milton Keynes area who would want to join my urbex group or possibly meet up.
If you are interested respond to this post and we can get in touch via DMs

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Problem is mate you only have one post to your name so far so no one knows anything about you - this whole things is built on trust init bruv. If you have been out and about how about a few reports to kick start things? I'm near MK and always interested to see new stuff.

Urbex MK

28DL Member
28DL Member
Problem is mate you only have one post to your name so far so no one knows anything about you - this whole things is built on trust init bruv. If you have been out and about how about a few reports to kick start things? I'm near MK and always interested to see new stuff.

All right i get you mate, i'll get a couple posts up as soon as i can. Cheers for the advice.

kcajboty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey i'm a Milton Keynes based urban explorer. I've explored a few locations around Milton Keynes with a trusted friend of mine.
I'm looking for any urban explorers in the Milton Keynes area who would want to join my urbex group or possibly meet up.
If you are interested respond to this post and we can get in touch via DMs
im also from mk and i am up to share locations

thelonglostphotographer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there 👋
I am extremely interested in this and would love to find other people nearby to me interested in sourcing more places and going together to explore other location's. Let me know if you'd be up for going to a few places in your area.

Who has read this thread (Total: 138) View details