Web
Analytics
Report - - Mine bits and bobs...Tenerife..Jan 09 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Mine bits and bobs...Tenerife..Jan 09

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
Regular User
I spend quite a bit of time each year in Tenerife and go nosing about every day , here are a few bits from one of my days out..
This is a living accommodation for the miners..
IMG_4983.jpg

Inside were some wheels off there old cart..
IMG_4979.jpg

Just up the path in the next cave type building was this..
IMG_4988.jpg

A closer look (WOW)..
IMG_4986.jpg

And at the back of the room..
IMG_4985.jpg

Next door the work shed..
IMG_4989.jpg

Just as they had left it..
IMG_4990.jpg

This is one of them places that has a feel to it , people live , laughed , and grafted here..
IMG_4991.jpg

Down the trail were things they were going to salvage but I think the words heavy..
IMG_4993.jpg

And awkward spring to mind..
IMG_4992.jpg

Tenerife is full of these little treasures , if you walk far enough up any barranco you will come across something similar...