Web
Analytics
Report - - Mold ROC Post - Flintshire Group 16-12-2007 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Mold ROC Post - Flintshire Group 16-12-2007

john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I visited my first ROC post today, it was a bit dissapointing but I was passing anyway so nothing lost.

The one room has been completely stripped.
IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

The remains of the toilet door were still there.
IMG_0181.jpg

And mixed in with this rubble in the toilet were several other bits which might have been recognisable to somebody who knows more about these places than I do.
IMG_0182.jpg

It was getting dark so the external pictures are not very good.
IMG_0188.jpg

The above picture was taken from this little building just uphill from the post, I don't know what it would have been for.
IMG_0192.jpg

Inside the building was bare.
IMG_0189.jpg

Although this post was empty it has made me want to see some of the others I've seen reports of on here.

Attachments