real time web analytics
Report - - Molson Coors Brewery, Burton Upon Trent - February 2024 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Molson Coors Brewery, Burton Upon Trent - February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tobin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This has been covered lots so I wont bore you with history.

THE EXPLORE

I was off work due to it being my birthday, so decided to take a trip up to Burton and see what I could find.
I wasn't too sure about the brewery as a quick drive past revealed it was a pretty live site, with high vis wearing people walking about all over the place.
I decided to give it a go anyway, and entry turned out to be very easy.
Not much left nowadays, but worth a mooch none the less.
Most of the interior is being used for storage, and some development seems to be taking place.
The listed building to the north of the site is particularly nice, with the old hoppers still in place and the lighting was perfect for a snap or two.

_MG_0604-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0609-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0614-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0619-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0620-Enhanced-NR.jpg

_MG_0626-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0636-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0641-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0646-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0651-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0656-Enhanced-NR-HDR.jpg

_MG_0657-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Thanks for looking
That's all I have for February so ill see you again in march with some more abandoned goodness.​

Last edited by a moderator:

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
You've been getting about. Thought this was long gone but still looks like a decent explore.

Tobin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've been getting about. Thought this was long gone but still looks like a decent explore.
Yeh it was nice mooch tbh, i think there's more to see, but getting about the site with all the people proved tricky.