real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - More East Lancs Goonage > Chewy! :D | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News More East Lancs Goonage > Chewy! :D

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Brilliant!

Invoice time for me, nice one Zero.

Maybe we got to them with the response to Ojay's thread...

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
From now on you must have a copyright on your explorations... :

Think you need to brush up on your copyright laws mike. People already have copyright on their pics - it doesn't depend on putting a copyright symbol or wording on them.

Ric

темний Прип'ять
28DL Full Member
Not half of a invoice going in for that front page picture ojay!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No Sho, the press are always right!

You see, these HospitalZ aren't to be fucked with :rolleyes:

explorer62

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
William Blythe is a pile of rubble with just a sign left to show there used to be a factory there - still lets not let facts .....

drhowser

Regular User
pure jokes. The places mentioned are hardly dangerous :rolleyes:

It made me laugh that they'd mentioned huncote. The kids there have built a common room upstairs and an indoor football pitch. But that's down to explorers of course..:rolleyes:

sim2lew

Likes a good derp
28DL Full Member
1. I'm a child (legally).
2. I know it's dangerous.

Gotta love exploring :thumb and all the best to chewy :)

drhowser

Regular User
I've just recieved an email from the Lancashire Telegraph's legal team, it seems thay are not prepared to pay for the use of my image as my climb of the India Mill chimney is a criminal offence....

I think they might have their wires crossed a bit :rolleyes:

I've just replied to let them know that they might like to check their information, and to give them fourteen days to pay up.

I also said that I would be delighted to help the police investigation into my photographing of Huncote.. :p

Incognito

Just Reckless.
28DL Full Member
I've just recieved an email from the Lancashire Telegraph's legal team, it seems thay are not prepared to pay for the use of my image as my climb of the India Mill chimney is a criminal offence....

I think they might have their wires crossed a bit :rolleyes:

I've just replied to let them know that they might like to check their information, and to give them fourteen days to pay up.

I also said that I would be delighted to help the police investigation into my photographing of Huncote.. :p

LOL so what they are saying because you did something illegal (which you didn't) its acceptable for them to steal images...........hhmmmm

drhowser

Regular User
That's exactly what they are trying to say, along with my invoice being unrepresentative of the value of such an image. They've also taken down the picture.

I've told them that fortunately I've a screenshot and cached copy of the page, and that if they had asked for permission they would have had the option of refusing my valuation and finding an alternative image. I finished by saying that it might be best to let the small claims court make the decision.

It's gone a bit quiet since that though..

Status
Not open for further replies.