Web
Analytics
Morgue's in the Midlands | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Morgue's in the Midlands

Ben_Spencer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I'm a higher education student looking for any morgue's in around the midlands that would be good to photograph? Will be shooting medium format 120 film will look ace will post the images up here after I've developed them in the darkroom:)

Any help with locations would be great. Will travel.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
ah so you are a student looking to use our knowledge for handouts ..are you an explorer,have you read the FAQ'S you where asked to read when you joined..then if you had maybe you may not have asked your question and saved yourself some time

norfolkexplorer

av u seen my marbels
28DL Full Member
ah so you are a student looking to use our knowledge for handouts ..are you an explorer,have you read the FAQ'S you where asked to read when you joined..then if you had maybe you may not have asked your question and saved yourself some time
I am a student too.. Can I have some hand outs ... PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Teqwiz General Exploring Chat Forum 0