real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Mr Blobby House 11 May 2015 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Mr Blobby House 11 May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
See Final Resting Place Of Mr Blobby

Just seen this in the news, It's from the mirror which is not the greatest paper but the article seems some what sympathetic to urban exploring in so much as they chose to include quotes from Urbanexboi such as "We never break into places, as this is illegal, and if we are asked to leave we do so immediately." which they could have chosen not to do.

Urbanexboi, if you are here what are your thoughts on the article

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thats what i suspected, I did a quick search but thought I'd ask the question anyway incase some one here knows him / he posts as another name on here.

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha yeah i picked up on that, i read the article like 3 times and theres only one mention that it got pulled down but no time or anything. Its a pants article, but anything that paints us urbexers as anything but yobs is a good thing. Also i read that report at the time bertie and remembered being saddened in hindsight maybe i should have said more about the mirror being a naff paper with naff journalism.

Last edited:

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
The Daily Mail (of all papers!) has a regular flow of Urban Exploring articles similar to this that are generally sympathetic portraying us as photographers first. But just like this article they are usually on places that have been on the radar for years and are usually reported as "newly discovered" or similiar.

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was not aware of the daily mail doing that. I only followed the mirror on fb cos my workplace was mentioned in it a couple of years ago in a good way i mean.