Web
Analytics
Information - - Mr Smiths, Warrington - Aftermath | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Mr Smiths, Warrington - Aftermath

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Attachments

Last edited:

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
I hear its only part of the cinema that's being demolished.

Sarah W

28DL Member
28DL Member
It has been completely flattened. I went down there to have a look last night as until I saw it with my own eyes I couldn't believe it. If you check out the Warrington Guardian website you will see footage of the demolition. The facade was crumbling. Almost 80 years of riverside weather damage was just too much for the old fella! :(

Here's some pics I took last night, sorry quality is a little crap but it was off my phone camera.
smiths 1.jpg
smiths 2.jpg
smiths 3.jpg

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
Does it look like it's only part of the cinema being demo ? Try looking at the pictures añd video above of the whole building being flattened. ......shakes head
Age, Mother Nature; and Vandalism.....all have taken their toll. :(