real time web analytics
Report - - Mr Smith's, Warrington-March 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mr Smith's, Warrington-March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally got round to reading this.....

Nice report that documented the main areas well :Not Worthy
It doesn't look that trashed really! It was similar when it was an active club! Haha
Real shame its sinders though :(

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Saw this on fire. Its great you captured it before and was able to share thanks for the report. its a shame it was set ablaze sad really but unfortunately it happens.

warilad1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely shot considering the zero light inside :thumb I don"t think i"ve even looked at my pics from last year from here yet.

I"d increase the gap between the pics personally, a bit of separation helps the eyes isolate the image better.
hi acid , will you be putting your pics on here from your visit to mr smiths last year?, be great to see them.

souljuice

28DL Member
28DL Member
The nightclub chain that owned Mr Smiths bought the Syndicate in Blackpool and was rebranding their chain to either Syndicates or Synergys dependent on size. The big ball in the photos is not of mirror variety but a state of the art LED screen that images and writing could go around. I know this as I read a write up in a nightclub magazine lol I actually have a piece of motorised lighting from the original Mr Smiths

Last edited by a moderator:

APlaceForStuff

#
28DL Full Member
Awesome report! :)

I hate this stupid impulse to burn everything down that all these stupid people seem to have; everywhere I've been so far has had some bad arse-onist damage.
It just spoils the fun, I'd have loved to check this place out!