real time web analytics
Multipalls Hospital/Wessex County Asylum - July 2023 (An AI-Generated Report) | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Multipalls Hospital/Wessex County Asylum - July 2023 (An AI-Generated Report)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
It started great and then just devolved into chaos. Not saying I'm disappointed, more impressed.

On another note, It is slightly scary how many of the images look like ones posted on this forum and others. If this wasn't clearly marked as AI Generated, there are several aspects which are incredibly convincing.
The more I look back at it the more horrified I am at what I've created. I did go for the satirical angle intentionally as it felt a bit wrong to just create something genuinely good. But I do think the serious images are the coolest, would love to see an industrial one of maybe a power station. It is strange to think the images from us folk have probably influenced the AI.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In all seriousness and I know this post is a bit of fun and quite like it. And you have stated clearly it's AI, and I enjoy seeing AI if stated. I just hope that it does not become so popular that people start passing off AI reports, not just on this forum but any genre. It's quite distinguishable at the min but one day it may come to a point it ain't. Could you imagine just sitting at home making generated images in your computer and not being out there enjoying the moment. And passing them off as real like quite a few are already on social media.

Wastelandr

Regular User
In all seriousness and I know this post is a bit of fun and quite like it. And you have stated clearly it's AI, and I enjoy seeing AI if stated. I just hope that it does not become so popular that people start passing off AI reports, not just on this forum but any genre. It's quite distinguishable at the min but one day it may come to a point it ain't. Could you imagine just sitting at home making generated images in your computer and not being out there enjoying the moment. And passing them off as real like quite a few are already on social media.
It does raise some interesting food for thought. I think for the reasons you've said about it being sometimes too convincing made me veer away from producing a fully serious report. But yeah, I've already seen a whole host of facebook and insta pages posting AI images with people believing them to be real. It is dangerous territory and I can't say I'm all for it.

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
In all seriousness and I know this post is a bit of fun

It does raise some interesting food for thought.

IMG_9751.jpeg

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
As we get older it will start to sound more and more appealing 😅

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It does raise some interesting food for thought. I think for the reasons you've said about it being sometimes too convincing made me veer away from producing a fully serious report. But yeah, I've already seen a whole host of facebook and insta pages posting AI images with people believing them to be real. It is dangerous territory and I can't say I'm all for it.
It could end up affecting everyone's lives one day. It's shocking how many people believe it though. I have seen some amazing stuff created.

Wastelandr

Regular User
On another note.

Damn boi, he THICC.
You can imagine my laughter upon first sight of it.

It could end up affecting everyone's lives one day. It's shocking how many people believe it though. I have seen some amazing stuff created.
Yeah I suppose its a similar debate to the deepfakes thing. It is interesting nonetheless if taken with a pinch of salt.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well we can safely say AI Urbex is shite!

The squirrel was the best overall shot :thumb

Funnily enough McDonalds do AI stories for kids with a happy meal, I can see that maybe working out.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Must've been demolished, can't find it on maps :p

Fair play mate some of those AI photos are really realistic at a quick glance.

Who has read this thread (Total: 143) View details